Saturday, October 4, 2008

Take a Rest!!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I still have asthma, and now I’m so lucky for we don’t have classes today because its holiday today. If I am not mistaken it is “Edl Ftr” it is the ending of the Ramadan.

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, the holy month of fasting for adult Muslims. According to the Qur'an (Koran), the sacred scripture of Islam, God requires the fast of Ramadan so that believers “may cultivate piety.” The month of Ramadan is particularly sacred to Muslims because the Qur’an was first revealed to Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, during this month.

I am doing nothing. I felt that I am the king of our house. I am just lying in my bed and just calling them for the foods to come near me.

I felt well now and I wish that it’s all over……….

No comments: