Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Asthma is the disorder of the respiratory system in which the passages that enable air to pass into and out of the lungs periodically narrow, causing coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. This narrowing is typically temporary and reversible, but in severe attacks, asthma may result in death. Asthma most commonly refers to bronchial asthma, an inflammation of the airways, but the term is also used to refer to cardiac asthma, which develops when fluid builds up in the lungs as a complication of heart failure.
After having all the fun I want, I now have my asthma back. I have now to face this for this is the consequence that I’ve got . I played all I want and now I have to suffer.
I got this asthma from my mother. I’m so unlucky that I have inherited this illness. I thought that I would not suffer anymore from this “asthma”
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment