Volleyball addicts players up ahead……….
Volleyball was not really the game I’m playing. I’m playing badminton not volleyball; I’m playing patintero not volleyball; I’m playing basketball not volleyball; I’m not playing game except volleyball, because I’m not really good at that game and I don’t know the rules of this game.
Yesterday, I played volleyball
This day was a volleyball day. We started playing volleyball at lunch; my friends are teaching the rules while we are playing because I already violated some of them. I was so interested in this game that I forced to play with me at our recess time and dismissal time. We played until all of us are already tired. I was not tired but my arms cannot move anymore, they are hurting. Even though its hurting, I like the game we played.
We all went home tired but happy.
I guessed that I and my friends will continue playing this game until the INTRAMURALS……..
When will the INTRAMURALS be???!!!!.........

No comments:
Post a Comment