Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Haixxt!!!.....

Tuesday, September 09, 2004

There so many thoughts that I’m thinking and many emotions I’m feeling. It started when I waked up in this morning, I really felt like not going to school. I felt that my body was in a lot of pain, it was so heavy that I could not stand up from my bed.

My mother forced me to go to school. She does not want me to miss the class neither do I but when I took a bath all of my pain was relieved, I was awaken by the coldness of the water that from the shower.

I finally made it to school with body strength back, clear mind and ready to do all the things.


So many things to think!!!!....

I thought that I could pass this day without any problems in my mind. The problem was that we have these two subjects that I was not able to understand what the lesson was. And the other one is that I forgot to review.

It was our chemistry time; our topic was so hard that I could not understand it all. We held a test about the topic which I don’t like. I only answered the things I know and left the others unanswered.

In our mathematics time; we held our long test. I was not able to review but luckily all the things that I remember were there. There are some which I really forgot because it requires a formula. I don’t know the formula because I haven’t touched my notebook just for a glance.

I was so irritated after the test. We played volleyball and all of the reasons of my irritations were gone. I was happy playing with my friends and the other third year students. After the game was finished, I am very tired but I’m happier because I’m not irritated anymore.

Guys Thanks for playing with me volleyball........

No comments: